Terms and conditions for .UK Domain Name Registration
1. These terms apply to all new and existing Clients of TSE seeking to register a .UK domain name.
2. Registration of .UK domain names is executed on a first come, first served basis. TSE may only offer the registration of .UK domains in the following situations:
a) Where individual clients are 18 years of age and over. b) Where the client is a UK resident. For non-UK residents, a proxy will be automatically provided to enable registration. Clients are aware and understand that PO Boxes are unacceptable as an address. c) If the equivalent .CO.UK, .ORG.UK, .ME.UK, .LTD.UK, .PLC.UK and .NET.UK domains are free for registration, clients may register the direct .UK domain. It is not compulsory that the client registers the equivalent .co.uk at the same time with the registration of the direct .UK domain name. d) Where .CO.UK domains the client has previously registered, prior to 29th October 2013 00:00 GMT do not have a corresponding registration in any of the other 3rd level .UK domains (.ORG.UK, .ME.UK, .LTD.UK, .PLC.UK and .NET.UK) registered pre 28th October 2013 23:59 GMT. e) Where the client applying for the pre-order meets the following criteria:
Their .CO.UK domain was registered pre-28th October 2013 23:59 GMT;
Where no .CO.UK is registered, the .org.UK is registered pre-28th October 2013 23:59 GMT;
Where no .CO.UK or .org.UK is registered, the .ME.UK is registered pre-28th October 2013 23:59 GMT.
3. Applications are at the discretion of the registry in accordance with NOMINET'S terms and conditions.
4. TSE does not take responsibility for any unsuccessful applications based on incorrect information entered by a client.
5. .UK domain names will be charged at the price advertised on the TSE website or the email communication provided to existing clients who have registered .CO.UK domain names. The price includes VAT.
6. Unregistered new .UK domain names are charged at £9.99 per year of registration and may be registered for multiple years but for no more than 10 (ten) years. See here for pricing for backordered .UK domain names.
7. Clients acknowledge that whilst TSE will use reasonable endeavours to register a .UK domain, TSE does not accept any liability if the .UK Registry (for whatsoever reason) is incapable of registering a domain name.
8. TSE does not accept liability for the unsuccessful registration of a .UK domain name which is caused by unforeseen circumstances.
9. Payment for the relevant domain the client has registered will be taken at the time of placing the order.
10. Clients acknowledge that .UK domains purchased through TSE do not come with a WHOIS Privacy service.
11. Registration of .UK domain names is subject to TSE’s General Terms and Conditions and TSE’s Domain Registration, Renewal and Refund Agreement. If there is any conflict between these .UK Registration terms and the TSE General terms, then the terms set out herein shall prevail.
12. TSE reserves the right to end this service, extend this service, and/or amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time without the prior notice or consent of the client. Reasonable usage applies.
The Search Equation,